Friday, January 30, 2009

Une voiture, pas un legume

Meet Aubergine. (That’s “oh-ber-zheen” – look it up!)


Since late November, she's be shuttling me to work and home, and (more importantly?) to the supermarket and back. In person, her unique hue is a spot-on match for one of my favorite foods.

These are Aubrey's newborn pictures, since it's been intermittently snowy here, and she's recently been a salt-covered, mucky mess. (Still cute, though!)


I’ve been filling her (very good mpg!) belly regularly, and -- as soon as I can find the time -- will share a recipe in her honor. Not too hard to guess what I'll be cooking, right? (Oh, and the French-ified blog title? It translates to "a car, not a vegetable." Even though eggplants are technically berries.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mags -
    Cute car :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I added you to my Google Reader. I love getting new recipes... FH and I LOVE to cook :)

    ReplyDelete