Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seeing Double?

My wedding hair and makeup trials are this Sunday, and I have zero inspiration photos. Zip. Nil. Nada.

So, I'm going to spend the next few days doing some necessary homework. My "textbooks"?
My cluelessness also extends to makeup (eek!). I thought an easy place to start would be identifying the celebrity I most closely resemble, so I could target the makeup search to my "double" -- but when I uploaded my photo (and just a note: this picture is about two years old, and my hair's grown a bit past my shoulders since then!), two sites generated completely different match lists!


So, whatdya think? Who's walking around Hollywood with a Miss Bruschetta-like mug? And where do you recommend I search for hair and make-up inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment