Sunday, February 22, 2009

Would You? Could You? With Some Sharks?

Not with a shark.
Not for a lark.
Not surrounded by fish.
Not off that dish.
I would not eat them here or there.
I would not eat them anywhere.

Since a reception location in New Jersey wasn't on our radar, Mr. Bruschetta and I didn't think to visit Adventure Aquarium -- a quick trip over the bridge from Philly, but a 45 minute drive from our ceremony location.

If we had, I'm still not sure I would have been able to muster up the courage to consider having our reception there.

Breathtaking? You betcha.




Can you imagine the potential for an aqua or lavender themed event?


(source)

But, a little bit creepy and unnerving? Um, yeah -- those are live sharks.



(source)

Trust me, I love rejecting the "cookie cutter" approach to wedding planning. But I worry I wouldn't be able to enjoy my meal while being sized up by Jaws, Bruce and friends.

Would you? Could you? With some sharks? And, where was the most unique wedding you've attended?

No comments:

Post a Comment