Friday, March 20, 2009

Off the Market: Bruschetta Engagement Pictures Part I

We snapped up our photographer (and bonus photographer!) mere months after getting engaged. So, it felt like an interminably long time until we reached the end of summer 2008, when we planned to take our engagement pictures.

I passed the months sinking deeply into a blogging addiction: Food, photographers, weddings. You name it, I read it! Inspired by great outfits, unique settings and fun props, I carefully planned out our session.

We began at Reading Terminal Market. On a weekday. During lunch. Chaotic doesn't even get close to describing what that place was like! From the first click of the camera, people kept coming up to ask if we were famous. Ever the ham, I was surprised to find myself self-conscious and nervous in front of the lens. At times, my awkwardness translated into less than flattering photos -- but we still ended up with a ton of great pictures we love!

(All pictures are from Cindy Patrick Photography. I also owe a special thank you to Mrs. Avocado, for patiently walking a very clueless Miss Bruschetta through the necessary steps to edit HTML and present such amazingly huge pictures to the hive!)

Okay, enough chatter for now. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking!





















We left the market, and realizing I'd be donning a skirt soon, decided the time was right for a piggyback ride!





Anyone else shocked by how uncomfortable you were in front of the camera?

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! My fav is the one with the chairs that are red and Margot shirt that is red. Great shot and edit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete