Tuesday, April 28, 2009

All the Right Ingredients: Petals Lane

Previously:

All the Right Ingredients: Fleur De Lys Catering
All the Right Ingredients: Cindy Patrick Photography

When we started researching florists, I definitely had Sister Bruschetta's florist -- who created her vibrant fall bouquets -- on my radar.

I set up a consultation, bringing with me our wedding color paint swatches, and one centerpiece inspiration picture -- ripped from a bridal magazine even before Mr. Bruschetta proposed!


Brittany, who is delightfully cheery, walked me through the types of flowers readily available in late August. She was mindful of my vision, and respectful of my budget.

Although we contacted a few other florists, no one was able to match Brittany's enthusiasm, ideas or prices. Our wedding will be Brittany's first in the F.U.E.L. House, and I'm so excited to see how her floral designs will infuse the space with color.

I'll talk more in the future about our specific petal plans -- for now, though, just enjoy some of the beautiful creations Brittany's crafted. (All pictures courtesy of Petals Lane.)














Did your floral planning begin -- like mine did -- with one inspiration picture?

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are totally gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete