Monday, August 31, 2009

Birds Do It, Bees Do It

And this bee -- and her mister -- did it this past weekend!

We've just finished packing up -- the post-wedding cleaning up will hafta wait -- for our dreamy dozen days in Italy. As much as I want to sit and replay every. single. moment. of our wedding (and the days leading up to it) with our nearests and dearests, I'm also giddy at the thought of having my husband (!!!) whisk me away. I couldn't board the plane, though, without giving the hive a little something to buzz about until we get back...

We watched in awe as our friends and family came together Saturday to celebrate something so simple, and yet, so significant: our love. The day -- 5:00 a.m. 'til midnight -- was filled with unexpected surprises, intense emotions...and amazing photography.


(Cindy Patrick's responsible for the drool you most likely now have dripping on your computer keys.)

Much, much, much more to come!

Lotsa love,

MRS. Bruschetta

1 comment: